Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TiagoS

Redness

Hi first thread lol.

Little introduction. I'm from Portugal, i'm 17. I had always pimples but it was like 1 each week and after I got a pimple it would go away the next day without leaving marks. But one day in march this year it got out of control and my cheeks my chin and my forehead had a few pimples, gradually it started to appear more and more, last month it stopped and now I rarely have them.

What's bad about it, is that my face is now full with acne marks, both scars and redness. I've been using Baking soda / egg whites / ACV and the recommended product to use by my derm, they have been working, i've been using for a few months but it had slightly improvements.

My question is, since it's 2009 are there treatments to remove the redness? I've used a lot of things, and the redness just don't fade.

And about the scars, I know there are surgeries, but after doing the surgerie for my scars will my face be the same as it was before I had acne? Or it will just cover a significant part?

Cheers, TiagoS.

Edited by TiagoS