Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andyc192

co2 laser help

hi there i had co2 laser 8 weeks ago and my skin has more acne scars than before, iam very depressed and i cnt go out to the shop, i am thinkin of goin back on roaccutane as i have broken out again, i have a wedding to go to next august and i will look terrible, has anyone had this procedure and have i got more scars because my acne is active, i didnt kno itwas active till now,ps i cry sometimes at night wishig i was different

did you get co2 laser while you were on roaccutane?? if not, how long did you wait after you finished roaccutane course?? did your physician tell you why you got more scarring? i dont understand..

hi there i went on roaccutane for 4 months and it cleared my acne, so i waited 14 months after the course and booked for co2 laser , i had 1 cheek done, i am due for the other cheek next week, it has done nothing for my scars, and i even have more scarrs, i really dnt know what to try next, they said i mite have more scarring because i mite hav active acne, i dnt get pimples or spots so does that mean i dnt have active acne,

Andyc, I found Regular CO2 to be totally inneffective. Try Fraxel Re:pair fractionalized CO2, it is much better, but it is expensive. http://www.fraxel.com/patients.aspx

p.s. I don't know the implications of doing this treament with active acne or taking the medications you are taking so investigate thouroughly.

Edited by DudleyDoRight