Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diljeet

Order Acne.org kit from Amazon to uk for cheap

www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=hpc&field-keywords=Acne.org

Got my starter kit for £39

The Jojoba oil & the AHA lotion is on there. www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=hpc&field-keywords=Acne.org

That's cool, I may get some AHA through Amazon if it works out cheaper. Only thing is £39 for one months supply is a little on the expensive side, that's £468 a year :S

I didn't know it was on Amazon. Better than using this website and Paypal (no offence, I guess). It got to a point where I didn't want to keep on ordering from California. I was gonna ask what's the best UK alternative to Dan's BP (it's the only thing that seems to work for me) because I didn't want to keep on doing this...

You still get charged on top of this.

I have.

My second order from Daniel Kern now in at £200 or so.

Just under £400 I have spent in total. :whistle:

Did you get custom charges on your Amazon order?

You are still purchasing from the US so you will still get the import tax. There is no way to avoid it if you are purchasing products over the value of £18.

This is still an expensive way to get the supplies imo. Ill stick with what i already use EXCEPT the AHA.

At currently my AHA costs £10.99 for 50mls.(i think, could be less than that.) Where as from amazon its just under £20 for 6 ounces, which works out as 170ml(roughly)

Its its much cheaper for me to get the AHA from amazon, plus dans AHA is made for our skin where as the stuff i use isnt.

Quite excited about getting some :D

www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=hpc&field-keywords=Acne.org

Got my starter kit for £39

The Jojoba oil & the AHA lotion is on there. www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=hpc&field-keywords=Acne.org

Hi Diljeet,

Can you break down the £39 for us, how much was the kit in £££'s and the shipping in £££'s. Would be great if you could let us know cos then we can compare it to buying from Dan's store. Thank you.