on with BP

on with moisturizer

afterschool (around 4pm)

bathe, wash face

toner

moisturizer

night:

wash face

that was before my regimen started, and i started the regimen officially last night :boohoo:

do i do it 3 times a day? i have to wash my face in the afternoon as I live in south east asia = humid weather.

also my face is oily by night time, but if i wash it am i supposed to apply BP and moisturizer afterwards? :confused:

You do The Regimen twice a day; once in the morning and once before bed.

Washing three times a day is a bit much too. Over-washing can irritate your skin, and that can clead to breakouts. Plus, you want to leave the BP on your face until the next time you do The Regimen, not wash it off halfway through.

I can understand wanting to rinse off after school, but try to avoid getting too much water on your face. Just rinse your body down, and, afterward, blot your face with a white towel (BP can bleach fabrics when it's wet, so white won't get ruined).

do i do it 3 times a day? i have to wash my face in the afternoon as I live in south east asia = humid weather.

also my face is oily by night time, but if i wash it am i supposed to apply BP and moisturizer afterwards? :confused:

I know what you mean. I don't do the BP in the morning (still wash and moisturize), because it messes up my mineral makeup. But immediately after work, I rush home to wash it off, use SA astringent to make sure its all gone, then moisturizer and BP. At night, cleanse, moisturize and BP. So I too need it three times a day and had to adjust the regimen to my life. Try a few things, applying the basic principles to your specific needs, and you'll find what works for you.

Also note the BP will seriously decrease your oil production, or at least it did for me. So if that's your main reason for wanting to reset midday, give it a few days before you decide to go off Dan's advice. But do reapply the BP every time you wash.

Please check out the Biggest Mistakes page, also.

The point I am trying to get across is that the Regimen will work best when followed closely. I have personally coached a bunch of people through the Regimen and have noticed that when followed precisely, the Regimen works for just about everybody. But even when people think they are following the Regimen, they often are not. It is worth your while to print out the Regimen and take it into the bathroom with you. It is also a good idea to watch the videos several times before embarking on the Regimen. This will save you a lot of time down the road. Although the temptation to develop your own regimen from the get go is strong, try to trust the Regimen until you are completely clear. Then you can change 1 variable at a time to your own specifications and see what happens.

thanks everyone for your help, I think I will go with the suggestion of just using a towel to blot my face, i have really oily skin and by the time i end school im left with an oily shine and its just so frustrating. Lately i tried using diluted vinegar as a toner, but it was disastrous. I think i burned my skin :wall:

and now its peeling and hurts, so i will start the regimen after my skin has healed :D thanks so much again for all your help, you can continue discussing here if you want :D