Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reptar cereal

Clean & Clear Cleanser

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a quick question, and I couldn't find it anywhere by searching the boards, so here goes. I use Clean & Clear Foaming Facial cleanser twice a day as part of the DK regimen, and I seem to get a slight burning sensation after use. I'm not using the sensitive skin version, like the site suggests. Is there a big difference between the two? Should I switch?

I also use Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser.. except mine is the for Sensitive skin like the site suggested. I don't experience any burning sensation after applying it.. however my skin does seem to get pretty dry from it.. I am considering switching over to the Cetaphil Gentle Facial Cleanser.. except I want to finish this bottle first and not waste it. Umm.. I don't think it should really make a difference whether it's for Sensitive Skin or not.. I personally like to avoid any burning so it's just automatic for me that I choose a "For sensitive skin" product.. Probably my best advice for you would be to switch to something more gentle to reduce that burning sensation. Plus it's worst because usually after doing BP and moisturizing the irritation is worsened!

Probably try Cetaphil Gentle Facial Cleanser.. I've heard quite a few good things about it and just Cetaphil products in general. Hope that helps !