Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yaqz

HELP!! WTH is wrong with my eye

Okay so I woke up this morning and my eye felt a lil weird, So I look in the mirror...and it was like swollen and theres no real lik BUMP on it so I dont think theres a pimple..but the top of my eye (my eye lid) is really swollen and I cant like look up cuz it feels weird =S...any1 know what this is? What can I do? Thanks for any help =)

Okay so I woke up this morning and my eye felt a lil weird, So I look in the mirror...and it was like swollen and theres no real lik BUMP on it so I dont think theres a pimple..but the top of my eye (my eye lid) is really swollen and I cant like look up cuz it feels weird =S...any1 know what this is? What can I do? Thanks for any help =)

This happens when BP comes into contact with the lower eye lids or the eye lids in general. It makes them really swollen. That's happened to me a couple times when I first started the regimen. You have to be really careful when applying BP to make sure you avoid the eye area. I got some eye drops from my eye doctor, which helped with swelling.