Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nobody.

Corr acne is persistant!

I can really understand why people get down because of acne, im just happy im a really strong willed person so i dont let it get to me.

The only time that i find it hard is when i get nodules or cysts; not because of how they look but because they hurt. It bugs the hell out of me when i talk or eat and can feel that they are there.

Also it frustrates me as to how damn persistant acne can be! Ive never met a more determined thing in my life! Some days it will tease you by fading away and giving you a little glimpse of freedom and then BAM, it throws all its got at you.

Ive found certain things make me feel better about my personal apparance. Firstly for males a really good shave makes my acne look better. Im not sure if its a psychological thing or theres any reason behind it but try it. Next is just generally looking good. Buy nice trendy clothes and keep them clean and fresh. A good haircut make me feel good and once again somehow makes my acne look better ( u mad?) Having nice white teeth and fresh breat makes me feel better too! Lastly a nice fragrance to wear everyday will go down nicely with people around you. I was told yesterday i smelt nice :D

Acne is something that people will look at if they are meeting you for the first time its unavoidable, but all of the above and standing tall and looking in peoples eyes will overide their cliche first impression of what an acne sufferer is!

Its near impossible to get rid of acne but its much easier to manage it. Make yourself feel better and try some of the above or do something that maks you happy about your appearance. If youre saying to yourself:

" Well i hate everything about me," then how about a style change? Theres an infinite amount of styles to go with out there so try some out and see how you look with them. You may find that fits you perfectly and it could give you a new look on things. Theres no reason for acne to ruin our whole image is there?

The only time that i find it hard is when i get nodules or cysts; not because of how they look but because they hurt. It bugs the hell out of me when i talk or eat and can feel that they are there.