Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yaroon

How long did it take before the BP 2,5% starting working for you?

And I THINK I see some improvement, but I still keep getting small spots everywhere. Is it wrong to expect instant improvement?

i didnt get ANY improvement, just consistently worse. And I feel you on the small bumps. I think it's all the bad crap we had under our skin and the bp is bringing it out fast. On my 2.5th week is when i STARTED seeing major improvement. Iono bout other people, but for me, I'm having moderate acne, and the difference is like day and night. Had acne for 6 years now too. (currently 20)

so stick with it! and remember to follow the directions. Even if you have been using bp your whole life, start with the pea size, then move up.

Yea for me at first i got a lot of whiteheads (and of course i picked them all and there all faint scars now, but lets face it id rather go out with a red mark then a big white dot that jus looks lik its gona explode) ... but with time they stopped and I was clear... just stick with it and dont give up...it'll work out =)

Patience seems to be the keyword. I've started using Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion to control dryness and flakiness, and so far it hasn't broken me out yet. My forehead seems to be clearing up somewhat, though my cheeks and chin still suffer from a couple of (small) new spots each day. But I'm gonna keep going, thanks for all your replies!

I'm using Panoxyl 2.5 aquagel. It's quite thick and I'm finding it difficult spreading it on my body. Is the gel form the most effective form or would a cream be just as effective?