Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SezgiN

What must i do?

Hey okay.. Listen up please.. I cant buy BP in Denmark so insted i use something called 'Rense gele' Its a random thing in my local shop.. So i use a Cleanser + Rene gele + mouistrize (Just as Dan's regimen).. I have used this way for 3days now.. And my skin is fucking red and irritable, it seems harder my skin, it dry very fast, I cant make a facial expression without it hurts, and when i try to eat it hurts because im opening my mooth, if i close my eyes it kind of hurts, Its looks like i got burned very bad in some kind of fire.. i can exactly peel down my skin.. And it burns even more when i put mouistirze on.. Im fucking scayed.. Im afraid.. And im only 17teens old.. Is this normal? And if it is.. How long will my face be this way? And what should i do? Should i continue this way? Or should i stop? And let my skin heal itself? Please help me...

Thanks alot!

-SezgiN

Ok here it is but i think its in Danish but look anyway::

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sul-fate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccianate, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Glycerin, SodiumChloride, Tilia Cordata, Fucus Vesiculosus, Chamomilla Recutita, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Maltodextrim, Parfum, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.

pH: 5.2

Ahh, it has citric Acid in it. That's probably the main source of the burning, plus mix in all those other chemicals. Anyway, stop using this right away! Just let your skin calm down, try just washing your face with water, and gently moisturising, don't use anything that can harm your face, not even a cleanser. Try this for atleast a week until your skin calms down. Goodluck!

Also it had Sodium Laurel Sulfate. Bad stuff. not evil, but bad. I agree, stop using it immediately. Try dabbing some witch hazel on your face if you can find it, I have found that witch hazel is good for soothing the face.

Hmm okay thanks you guys!! So it isnt dangerous? I just have to STOP this (I have stopped now) Im not using anything only alot of Moiusterize, but what do you mean with hazel? And what kind? What do with the hazel? Should i eat it? Or shave it and putted on my face?? Whats the trick.. Tell me so i can do it right away!!!

witch hazel! i found some as a toner someplace..didn't like it though..do you have a Body Shop in Denmark?? i once used a tea tree oil toner from there..it was nice..soothing and kills bacteria..not as strong as BP but good

What are you talking about lauramarie? Havnt you read any? My hole face is peeling down.. And it makes my face looks weird it hurts and shit.. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THIS STOP??? OH MY GOD SO HELP ME!!

SezgiN, lauramarie is talking about the advice you got from ditabird about trying witch hazel on your face. It's good for soothing the face. You can also try lauramarie's advice and go to a Body Shop and buy a tea tree oil toner.

If I were you I'd only wash the face with water and don't put anything on it until it has calmed down a bit. I don't know how irritated your skin is right now, but it helps when my skin is red and hurts.

Well okay monicah, Thanks for the tip and what the others tryed to tell me tongue.gif.. But right now.. Im only washing my face with water, and using a CALM moiutiser (ALOT) all over my face.. So its kind of olie (it dosnt hurt it exatacly makes my face to cooling down) And i can make facial expressions now, i can eat, and do the things i want.. But im just fucking white now (with the creme on my face).. And my Skin is peeling even more now (Thats good i guess so it all fall off and i get my normal skin back).. I gonna do this for a couple of days (1week maybe).. Then ill problaly get my normal sooth face back.. And then i can see if i got the balls to use 'Rense gele' again.. (But not with so much just much more less) but i wanna see if some of my acne is gone.. So.. Now i just have to live with this shit for a couple of days.. (It sucks very much) Im not going out, Party, anything.. And i have used this for 4-5days now.. And now i have to wait 1 week more sad.gif Im so unlucky allways!! I think God is after me some times!! sad.gif But thanks alot with the tips.. you guys are the BEST!! Like familiy to me!! But if you have more tips, or advice to me THEN SAY! Im more then glad to listen.. Once again.. Thanks!!

sometimes..when my skin gets really dry and peeling..i've put zincofax on my skin..i was desperate..but it got rid of the flakes and my skin felt smooth..but i don't think it would be good to slather all over your face...you can try it on the red, irritated spots..good luck!