Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Yoshi

What the hell is going on?

For the last 3 days I have been eating a lot healthier and exercising an hour a day. I have not eaten any junk food at all and I make sure to do every part of my regimen. Back when I was clear I skipped some parts of my regimen and ate some junk food. But now, despite my healthy habits, my face has gotten twice as bad in the last 3 days. All of my active pimples, instead of giong away have double in size and I've gotten like 10 new pimples. And to think that just a couple weeks ago I was clear and now I have to deal with this fucking bullshit. Sorry for the swearing, but what do I do now? School is starting soon and I think I'm going to cry, at this rate there will be pimples covering my entire face...

Eating habits sometimes come into play for example if i ingest a lot of sodium rich foods ill get some spots. you should check some external factors such as it being summer and tanning with certain lotions can cause breakouts, are you using alot of products out of frustration to get rid of the pimple.... if you are caking on BP you are clogging pores... you should use about a dime size ball for your whole face, moisturize and leave it alone till the evening. pics would help me see what they look like and relate to what i did.Remember every pimple is special and need to be attacked in a certain way.

Are you male or female?

I know if you're working out a lot, your natural testosterone levels will rise... and Acne can be a side of naturally higher test. SO could be hormonal.

Or it could be your body's way of flushing out all the toxins...

i would recommend trying joesoef 10% sulfur soap. this soap is amazing and works very fast. also,continue eating healthy and take fish oil pills daily.

For the last 3 days I have been eating a lot healthier and exercising an hour a day. I have not eaten any junk food at all and I make sure to do every part of my regimen. Back when I was clear I skipped some parts of my regimen and ate some junk food. But now, despite my healthy habits, my face has gotten twice as bad in the last 3 days. All of my active pimples, instead of giong away have double in size and I've gotten like 10 new pimples. And to think that just a couple weeks ago I was clear and now I have to deal with this fucking bullshit. Sorry for the swearing, but what do I do now? School is starting soon and I think I'm going to cry, at this rate there will be pimples covering my entire face...

I def am feeling you on this one man. Right now i have this huge cluster **** on lower right of my chin that i am dealing with and a few other small whiteheads. Have been on a very strict non inflammatory diet and exercising, getting more sleep etc, and its getting worse right now for me when it began to look like i was getting clear. The cluster feels like its about to explode cause it has 3 boiling whiteheads on it and i am at work which makes it worse. I use to have at least 95% clear skin, but when i decided to start working out and taking protein shakes last oct, this is when all hell broke lose on my chin. So after about 3 months i stopped and it reduced somewhat, and then i quit lifting all together cause figured if it was related to hormonal then i guess i am making it worse by lifting. So anyway i have still not been able to stop this ridiculous reoccuring chin acne, topicals, antibotics, nothing. Im still on the diet and will continue with it, but i am pretty sure its my hormones just out of whack and i have no idea how to get them back in balance, i figure diet would be the way and read it would. But idk i just would like to know the real answer cause its tearing me apart and my life. <Yes i know stress, but even when i start to get clear and am stress free and hopes are high, it always comes right back with vengeance.