Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been on mino for about 5 weeks now, and I am still breaking out.. I think I got like 4 new pimples just today, not to mention some over the span of the course.. I know it should take at least 6 weeks to notice effects, but should I still be breaking out this late into the dosage?

Personally oral antibiotics just don't work on some people including myself and by the sounds of it yourself. You could spend years trying to find the right antibiotic and there's a good chance you won't. Save yourself time and go on accutane before your acne get's worse. The other option is wait it out and a year down the road when you finally do go on accutane say, why the hell didn't I do this sooner? Like I said and many others.

i think you should wash your face with either a product with P.Acne fighting ingredients, or just a basic cleanser like Cetaphil.

Minocycline was extremely good to me for about 7 months. You should see some results soon