Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sandylu

Tree Oil getting rid of whiteheads

So i have non-inflamed acne and just have small annoying whitehead the sides of my face that can't really be seen except for in light or when you stretch the skin, and some will not come out... well these past days besides using Dan's regimen i been using tree oil on my whiteheads and they are starting to disappear yay! So tree oil is definitely helping!

Thanks for sharing!! I'm definitely gonna give this a try :) What brand are you using? Where did you get it?

If she's referring to Tea Tree Oil, then you could buy it at any health or vitamin store such as GNC. That's where I got my little bottle, and it lasts you a long time.

I'm just curious how the OP integrated the tea tree oil into her regimen. Did you replace the BP with this or are you using them both together?

One more thing, how are you handling the overpowering smell. Is there any way to tone that down. My entire bathroom smells like chemicals whenever I use it :wacko:

Thanks for sharing though!