Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aisforapple

Complete switch to Clinique ok?

Well right now I'm just wondering if this will be ok. Clinique's supposed to be a good brand, right? I'm using their liquid foundation for acne prone skin and I think it's quite nice. But I'm using different kinds of concealer and powder. My concealer for sure I want to change. It's the mineral stuff from Maybelline's mineral collection and it kinda....doesn't cut it for me.

I wouldn't be asking but I just started the regimen and I want to be safe. Should be okay switching all my makeup to Clinique? Or is there something else that's better. And I've had several bad experiences with several mineral makeup so I'm not sure that I want to go there again.

But does Almay have good coverage? I have a bunch of fading red marks and some acne scars and I would really like those to be somewhat hidden while my face heals. I mean I've read good things about Almay but I don't know if it'll offer the same coverage that I need. Or will it? I've never tried any of their products so I don't know.