Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikkia

want to have a private image gallery

I have seen a lot of questions similar to this, but not exactly like it.

I want to put some pictures up for the people who have been following my log, but I DON'T want them to be available to just anyone.

Can I make an image gallery where I approve who views the images, or where I make it password protected? I seriously need a "Point here, click here" walk-through of how to do it, I'm completely computer illiterate.

I'm fairly sure that your only options are a public or private gallery. I don't think there's an in-between.

FWIW, I think an option like this would be really great for those of us not ready to share with the whole world.

Perhaps you could use photobucket and put a password on your album, and PM the password to those people who you want to be able to view them?

Perhaps you could use photobucket and put a password on your album, and PM the password to those people who you want to be able to view them?

I think that is what I will do. Another acne.org member did that and it seems like the perfect solution. So stay tuned!