Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheFlavorOfTheMonth

Is this a Good Skincare Regimen

Everyday, I....

....cleanse my face every morning and night with a facial cleanser. (Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser )

...use a toner day and night after cleansing to restore pH balance, control oil production, and calm my skin. (Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Toner )

...use an oil-free hydrator since Retin-A can be very drying and its important to moisturize anyways. (Amorepacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil-Free )

...protect my skin with sunscreen especially since the prescription products make my skin more susceptible to damage from the sun. I reapply every 2 hours while outside. (Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++ )

...and apply Retin-A Micro at night and take doxycycline 2 times a day on an empty stomach.

I have combination skin, more on the oily side. And Im an 18 year old guy living in nyc weather. I will be modeling for the first time, this fall so HELP!!!! Should I use a facial mask? a peel? Fall is coming fast and I dont have much time. I prefer higher end products like those from sephora/bergdorf goodman/henri bendel/Barneys/bloomingdales/sak's fifth avenue...all that. The acne seems to be getting better but is there anything else I can do to make the process go faster???? I dont like cystic acne. =(

You sound to much like Patrick Bateman.

Simply use a soap which does not contain sodium laureth sulphate. Then apply your Retin-A. Repeat twice daily.

Simple. :)