Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been thinking about how there is only one more month before I have to go back to school! this is making me really worried. My skin was pretty bad by the end of last year and I kinda want to go back with better skin than I left with!!!! by that time I will have been on accutane for 2.5 months. I just really hope that is long enough for my skin to become clear......Its pretty scarry for me to think about...I know this might be weird but I kinda was to prove to people that I can get rid of my acne (even though it really is out of my control)

is anyone else worried about school starting?

(sorry to bring it up if you weren't already thinking about it!)

Same boat as me, ill be heading too college 2.5 months into my accutane perioud.

I'm not. I'm going to be a senior!

In my three years of highschool, no one has ever mentioned my acne.

Ever.

I have a really close-knit small school, so I consider myself lucky.

I'm going to be a senior as well... not so worried though, meh. They've seen my acne at its worst and my skin at its "best" for 3 years, so my fluctuating skin conditions aren't new to them or to me.

When I was in hs it wasn't something I worried about. I thought it was normal and didn't have my friends to point it out to me. I guess I was lucky.

i'm not so much worried about my acne as I am worried about my oily skin.

I really hoped I would find a cure over the summer, but I've had no luck. ):

I'm starting in 3 weeks.. :X

Yup yup I have one month exactly.... I am more worried about what school I will actually be going to more than anything.....been to a different one each year and it's my last.....

wow it seems like most people aren't to worried!!! i know the actually studying part of school and getting good marks im not worried about at all(im actually looking forward to it) and all the other part of school, seeing friend, having fun, going to class, I am worried about. But I think having good skin would make them all A LOT easier

im pretty worried too, just because it will be my first time living away from home, (it will be my second year in college but first in a dorm) and i have to share a bathroom with everyone and have a roomate,

shes going to see all my weird quirks (im so anal about things touching my face, every two days i put a new clean towel on my pillow so my face doesnt touch the dirty pillow, crazy..i know lol) and see me without makeout. oh and the lighting in dorms are HORRIBLE, its fluorescent lighting which is probably the worst.

but good luck, i bet youll clear up more by then :)

Yep I know how you feel WhateverItTakes! My first year of college is looming and I still break out frequently. Who knows if it will be better in a month? I just have faith that, even if it isn't, the Lord will give me the strength to face the challenge :)

My school starts back in two weeks and im really worried and stressed about. Im going into the 11th grade btw. I got my acne in control but I got a whole lot of pigmentation to deal with.

Im going to college in a month, and Ill be a bit over a month on accutane by then. Im really hoping i wont still have the initial breakout by then because ill be dorming and i wont even have that hiding spot that my house has provided until now.

So its been only a week after my initial Post and I already feel a little better about my skin and going back to school....Im still breaking out but I feel like it might be coming to an end!! 4 more weeks and I hopefully will just have to worry about scars, which arent so bad compared to what Ive been through!!

im not worried so much about going back to school (univ.) but im worried that while im in school ill begin to break out because i like to wear makeup to school :unsure: but hopefully ill be ok

*crosses fingers* :mellow:

Edited by hazel22