Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and was wondering if you guys could help me out. :)

I recently purchased and am using Kiehl's Centella Skin-Calming Facial Cleanser, because I found that my old cleanser was making my skin red and tight.

I like the cleanser so far; there's no redness and no feelings of tightness. But although it may be just because I'm more used to foam cleansers that give me the "clean" feeling, this cleanser feels very slippery on my skin even after washing, and while washing it warms my face (I'm used to cleansers that make my face feel cool).

Here is the complete list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacryloyldimenthyl Taurate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomila Recutita Extract.

Is this cleanser oil-free and non-comedogenic? Do you think it's okay for me to use it on my sensitive skin with mild acne?

Also, another question: I wash my hands with soap a lot (and I mean, A LOT) even when I'm washing my face. I've noticed that after washing, there seems to be some kind of white residue between the ridges of my palm. I have no idea what this is, and whether it's safe or should I be worried.

Thanks so much!! :)