Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Would it be better to rinse my face before exercising and sweating? Or to leave it on?

I would leave it on and exercise shirtless or with clothes you don't care about potentially bleaching. since you're sweating, some of the bp is going to run down your face and onto your clothes so I would I'd either wear white, wash off (which would be a waste of bp) or switch to sal acid for the day and bp at night.

Good Luck!

Leave it on while exercising, but then splash your face with water (either at a sink or in the shower) after exercising to rinse off the sweat while still leaving as much of the BP on your face as you can. (Don't forget to pat dry with a white towel - it'll get bleached otherwise.) You can reapply a little bit to the areas of your face most affected by breakouts, and then follow up with moisturizer as needed.

Actually I shower after working out so that's not a problem.. just wasn't sure if leaving it on during exercise would irritate it more or not.

Thanks for the quick replies