Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gorgeousgal

I'M telling you this works

THERMACLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it does prevent most new cystic ones from forming and the ones that are already formed...it gets rid of them in a week at most guaranteed....i will never be without it. why aren't more people using it? it is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

oh fyi i use it multiple times on one spot...i have not got burned so far.

Ah! I wish I had the money to spend right now! I'd be glad to spend money on something like this rather than antibiotics..

BTW, how long have you been using it?

THERMACLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it does prevent most new cystic ones from forming and the ones that are already formed...it gets rid of them in a week at most guaranteed....i will never be without it. why aren't more people using it? it is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

oh fyi i use it multiple times on one spot...i have not got burned so far.

it's $150 =[ does it still work over time? How long have you been using it?

I had a Zeno when it first came out a few years ago, that worked as well but was a big hassle because you had to use those damn refill cartriges. And also it broke! Anyway, I got a Thermaclear about a month ago at Sephora. Now here's the thing. It will not stop you from having breakouts completely. It definitely works better on some kind of blemishes. People say it doesn't work on cystic. Umm BS. Sometimes it works on cystic, nodular, whiteheads etc. But there will be a few stragglers that will get large no matter what. Oh well, I'll take as many reduced zits on my face as I can have! Ok, I also used it much more than they would say. They said to only use it twice a night. I use it about six times a day. Three times per spot twice a day (only the cystic kind..on the other zits I used it just twice a day). I DID NOT BURN AT ALL. But I wouldn't necessarily follow my last advice if you have light skin. I am Indian so I have about Beyonce's skin color and also my skin is not very sensitive. Nevertheless, my small zits did not surface and the cystic acne either surfaced very slighthly and if it did surface, dissappeared within a week MAX. Oh and you know how else I know that this amazing device works....because when the cystic/nodular acne did dissappear it was not by bringing the surface to a head and popping; it just became completely flat with a slight dark mark which will fade over time. Hope that helps!!