Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iambinary

where are ance products for sensitive skin?

does anyone know what companies have acne products for sensitive skin?

two HUGE companies, j&j and p&g both say they don't make.

general acne products make my cheeks red, irriate, and i can't do anything w/ this skin. yesterday, i used a clean & clear "continuous control acne cleanser," and fairly little of it, and my skin today is not happy. it's also not happy when i used clean & clear "dual action moisturizer." i probably prefer pimples over using acne products, at least they don't burn me

also, what other companies sell acne products in general so i can call them.

general acne products make my cheeks red, irriate, and i can't do anything w/ this skin. yesterday, i used a clean & clear "continuous control acne cleanser," and fairly little of it, and my skin today is not happy. it's also not happy when i used clean & clear "dual action moisturizer." i probably prefer pimples over using acne products, at least they don't burn me

Avene is a French, Hydro-Therapy brand specifically geared towards people with sensitive to hyper-senstive skin. They have a line called Cleanance which is excellent for oily, acne prone skin. Also, La-Roche Posay is a brand you should check out as well. Amazon.com carries products by both companies.

Try the Dr. Miracle 3 piece acne kit. It works pretty well for sensitive skin without irritation.

@missfobbs - well finally some credible and appropriate companies (though La-Roche Posay doesn't seem to have Acne products, and Cleanance gel only has a ~3 rating and it does not even have acne-preventing properties); i'll check them out some more...

@markronan - would you please link to this "acne cleanser" that has "tea tree oil" which "won't clog pores" so i know you're not a marketer or spammer, and is genuinely trying to help. thanks!

@pixiepotter - link? can't find what you're talking about

@austinj - "try CTRL" - link? i don't know what you're talking about:

has anyone heard of "CTRL" that this person is talking about??

Purpose Gentle Cleanser, A lot of people on this site seem to like it, i just started using it two days ago and so far i like it, i have sensitive skin. u can get it at wal mart too.

garden of wisdom. they have some excellent products for sensitive skin. the mandelic acid serums are amazing at treating acne/marks. the products can only be ordered from the website and they are homemade products. lot less chemicals than the crap you buy from the store.