Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Greene

what now?

hello

i have been using dans regimen for about 6 months now, and i still have some acne, but it's very small and goes away really fast, and every week there is less than the previous week.....

but what do i do now? ok, so the regimen worked for me... fantastic.... but the regimen is time consuming and i REALLY dont want to be doing it for the rest of my life...

so im just wondering, have i become dependent on these products? what happens if i stop using them?

and are there any other products that work better, are more natural, and take less time to apply?

thanks

i've also been on the regimen for about 6 months. i was totally clear until summer, and now i'm breaking out a bit and need to figure out the best amounts for this weather. but overall it's been awesome. i see ppl with acne and i think "they too could do the regimen!"

i have no plans to go off the regimen. yes, it is time consuming and some evenings when i'm so tired i think about skipping it. BUT i suffer the consequences--worse acne! i'm so grateful there is something that has stopped my acne!

i heard that some ppl can go off it after they are clear and they only need to do it once a day or once in a while when they break out. i can tell you in my case, i'm dependent on the regimen. one day off and i break out.

you can experiment and see if using less product or doing it less frequently keeps you clear. i have no such luck.