Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lickitysplit

No Product Regimen

Ive been using a no product regimen the past 2 months with success. Not completely clear, but I look much better then I usually did before it. Anyways, no product means absolutely nothing including soap. I was using Irish Spring soap when I showered. I usually washed my face with that soap maybe once a week.

However, twice a day I was putting Extra Virgin Olive Oil on my face for about 5 or 10 minutes letting it sit and washing it off.

Recently, my Mom bought me a soap to use in the shower on my face too. I told her it has to be all natural stuff or I wont use it so I couldnt use any of the brand names(old spice, irish spring, axe, etc..)

She bought me an olive oil based soap. It's called Olivella and its made from "100 percent virgin olive oil".

The ingredients are water, potassium olivate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, potassium citrrate, parfum(fragrancce), sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, and bht.

Is this soap safe to use on my face, would you consider it safe to use with an all natural regimen?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for soap to use on your face in the shower?

Thanks in avance.

I heard soaps leave residue on your skin which then clogs pores.....

use a cleanser. Basis for sensitive skin. look at dan's recommended cleansers

Ew, no. A lot of soaps use animal parts and even parts from unborn babies. I'm not joking. It's gross. Use a cleanser.