Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Guys,

So i went to the derm today, and thankfully he told me that my acne was very mild. Nothing to worry about. He gave me a prescription for Clindamycin, How is it? Does it work? what can i look foward to?

thanks

Keep your heads up!!! :clap:

I use bezaclin, which has benzoyl peroxide and clindmicyin in it. I've been using it for a few months, it's worked really well for me so far.

I don't know the effectiveness of clindamycin by it self though

i used it a while ago. its prety mild. its nice because it doesnt dry out your skin, but it didnt do too much (at least for me) in the prevention area. it helped a lot with redness though.

I use bezaclin, which has benzoyl peroxide and clindmicyin in it. I've been using it for a few months, it's worked really well for me so far.

I don't know the effectiveness of clindamycin by it self though

I have had bad reactions to benzoyl peroxide before, gave me really bad burns, he wanted to try without it at first...i have my fingers crossed!!

i used it a while ago. its prety mild. its nice because it doesnt dry out your skin, but it didnt do too much (at least for me) in the prevention area. it helped a lot with redness though.

Thats one of my main problems i have alot of redness, hopefully ill see a diffrence...

Hes going to put my on oral meds, but since i will be traveling at the end of the month, he said its better to wait, due to the sun exposure.

Thats one of my main problems i have alot of redness, hopefully ill see a diffrence...

Hes going to put my on oral meds, but since i will be traveling at the end of the month, he said its better to wait, due to the sun exposure.

just out of curriosity, what oral meds? I was on doxycycline for about a year then recently switched to minocyclene if you were wondering about those :)