Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
You're a swanky man, using Benefit makeup! I think Revlon Colorstay would last all day and stay put in rain, look into that - it gives such full coverage that I think it would easily double as a concealer. They also have more shades; Benefit makeup is generally okay but their color selection is dismal - which means people are more likely to spot your makeup because it hasn't blended in well.

lol, well as I said I've never used makeup before so I have no idea what is what. But yeah I looked into that Revlon Colorstay and that looks like it might just do the job, I'll buy some tomorrow and see how it goes :) I don't need to buy anything else on top of it do I? It's just to hide a few red marks for a day

I don't need to buy anything else on top of it do I? It's just to hide a few red marks for a day

You can wear concealer by itself and it won't be noticeable as long as you get a close shade.

The word "paste" really doesn't sound that nice tbh...

Here's what I use, it's alot cheaper and i've been swimming with it on and it's not come off too much to notice.

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...catalogId=11051

I just literally use it on the end of a paintbrush, as a concealer, I never use it on the whole of my face, but it really blends in well, and the minerals in it such as Zinc actually promote the skin to heal, so it's all good. That paste stuff doesn't look like it's going to do your skin much good....

The word "paste" really doesn't sound that nice tbh...

Here's what I use, it's alot cheaper and i've been swimming with it on and it's not come off too much to notice.

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...catalogId=11051

I just literally use it on the end of a paintbrush, as a concealer, I never use it on the whole of my face, but it really blends in well, and the minerals in it such as Zinc actually promote the skin to heal, so it's all good. That paste stuff doesn't look like it's going to do your skin much good....

I bought that stuff today, it doesn't completely hide it but it does a good enough job so thank you :)