Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hey i was thinking about trying olay microderabrasion / peel set. has anyone has sucess with that kit? also how bad are my ance marks/ scars and do u have any suggestions for getting rid of them (how much time would it take as well $ cost)

~ one best ten the worst ~

thank you ;)

p.s. this is the worst pic i could get of it im sry it isnt best quality

It is really hard to tell from your picture how bad your scars are but home made aspirin makes will really help with the redness of your scarring and the best thing is that it costs literally a few pennies per mask and your skin feels great afterwards. A mask a week for 2 months or so and you should see improvements. Good luck!

hey i was thinking about trying olay microderabrasion / peel set. has anyone has sucess with that kit? also how bad are my ance marks/ scars and do u have any suggestions for getting rid of them (how much time would it take as well $ cost)

~ one best ten the worst ~

thank you ;)

p.s. this is the worst pic i could get of it im sry it isnt best quality

It is really hard to tell from your picture how bad your scars are but home made aspirin makes will really help with the redness of your scarring and the best thing is that it costs literally a few pennies per mask and your skin feels great afterwards. A mask a week for 2 months or so and you should see improvements. Good luck!

im sry currently do not have a proper camera T T but the aspirin mask is just the aspirin dissolved in 2 drops of water and put on as a paste ? or is there another mask specifically for red marks ? thank you :)

I've used an asprin mask, and it helped with redness fer sure.

I did the two drops of water and put it on as a paste thing.

I've used an asprin mask, and it helped with redness fer sure.

I did the two drops of water and put it on as a paste thing.

ahh kkkkkk ill try that tomorrow and see how it goes . when should i start to see results ?

I'm not sure.

Also I said it worked for me, but everyone is different. You should probably read a review on the asprin mask for acne.

I'm not sure.

Also I said it worked for me, but everyone is different. You should probably read a review on the asprin mask for acne.

mhmm kkkk will do. thank you for your help :)

If you don't have oily skin already, Extra Virgin Olive Oil works great to reduce redness, I've never really had sucess from aspirin masks, but my skin did feel smoth after those.

There are also other things that may reduce mild scars and redness like AHA or chemical peels.

If you don't have oily skin already, Extra Virgin Olive Oil works great to reduce redness, I've never really had sucess from aspirin masks, but my skin did feel smoth after those.

There are also other things that may reduce mild scars and redness like AHA or chemical peels.

yes that i why i was thinking of olay. ive seen mostly amazing reviews from every different website i could think of . i just want to see pictures before i spend my money