Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jondread

How bad would you say my acne is?

How bad would you say my acne is? I only have it around the bottom of my mouth, nowhere else really ever gets spots, sometimes the occasional on my top lip and below my chin.

Also what causes this type of acne? Anyone know?

Thanks for the help!

post-105192-1247163127_thumb.jpg

post-105192-1247163097_thumb.jpg

it looks alot worse than that for some reason in real life :S but meh. Please ignore my mirror in the background too, I write messages on it so I am distracted from looking at my face and worrying about it.

post-105192-1247163097_thumb.jpg

post-105192-1247163127_thumb.jpg

Why thankyou! :P they are my natural eyes! Lol!!! Yes, um... anyone know if this is caused by Stress or anything? I just finished my 2nd year at uni and had a lot of (possibly psychological) stress these past few months.

You are very lucky to have such mild acne. Believe me, I would kill to have skin like that haha. In my opinion your acne doesn't even appear to be traditional acne vulgaris but rather in-grown hairs from shaving (which would explain why you only get it around your mouth and chin area). Dan recommends shaving everyday, using a two bladed razor in order to avoid irritation, and be sure to use your face wash as your shaving cream or a shaving cream that is non-comedogenic. But it looks like you enjoy sporting the beard so I'm not sure if you'll want to follow this advice.

Again, be grateful for how your skin looks, there are plenty of us out there (myself included) that would love to have mild acne. Good luck!

once again. What the fuck?

A few pimples on ur chin (one of the least unattractive places to have acne) is not acne.

Get rid of them (squeeze..gross) N then if ur self concsious about a few pimples stop bein a chick.

Do you drink alot of milk or dairy? That causes some people to get a break out on the jawline near the side of their mouth.

Hmm, yeah in your opinion it may be the least unattractive place to have (let's call it) "spots", but to me it's a living hell, I can't help being a "chick" but i'm very self conscious, even though I know deep down in my mind there is no need for it.

The thing that was worrying me is that it began as just one pimple and then started to quickly take over my mouth and chin and 2 months later this is the situation, all I wanted to know what the community think caused it :\

To Whale, no I don't drink alot dairy or milk either, I have been put off because of the rumors associated with those types of food, so now if I must drink milk, I have dairy free.

And thanks Loveless9267, that's what people keep telling me, let's hope they're right :)

ur calling THIS a situation?!

U write on ur mirror so u dont look at ur 2 pimples? wow.

DONT EVEN FUCKING TRY TO SAY THIS IS GIVING U HELL. 95% of this forum has to deal with hell with acne AT LEAST 10 times worse than that.

Itl go away in a week tops, ass.

I just have to say that I love the writing on the mirror idea.

That's clever.

You're acne doesn't look bad at all, to me.

Shouldn't be too hard to get rid of :]

Not bad at all, awesome shirt btw. I want a lipring, ive been thinking of getting one!