Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm 14 years old and have sensitive, acne-prone skin. When I go to Walgreens today I want to buy a cleanser that will keep my skin clean and not over-dry it. I've heard that Cetaphil and Johnson's Head to Toe Baby Wash are 2 good products. (But Cetaphil contains a pore-clogging ingredient) Which one of those should I buy, if any? I'm just sick of my irritated skin.

I'm 14 years old and have sensitive, acne-prone skin. When I go to Walgreens today I want to buy a cleanser that will keep my skin clean and not over-dry it. I've heard that Cetaphil and Johnson's Head to Toe Baby Wash are 2 good products. (But Cetaphil contains a pore-clogging ingredient) Which one of those should I buy, if any? I'm just sick of my irritated skin.

i use head to toe baby wash and i think it's a good basic cleanser if you want something gentle that won't strip your skin. i've used it for almost 2 years and haven't been interested in any other cleanser.

I don't know if you have tried it yet, but dans cleanser is really good and never dries out my skin. I also have extremely sensitive skin.

I'm not sure about the pore-clogging ingredient in Cetaphil, but ironically, it's the only cleanser so far that DOESN'T clog my pores. With other [drugstore] cleansers (Neutrogena, Clean & Clear), I develop these weird tiny skin-colored bumps that go away after I stop using those brands; I've never had this problem with Cetaphil. Good thing you found your cleanser though.

Guest missyjean130

Aveeno ultra calming foaming face wash is SOAP FREE,does not strip,calms redness...it's really good.I've been using it for a long time.