Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive been using noxzema pads for along time and ive been researching that there not good for your skin ..what other pads can i use besides these that wont hurt your skin

i've never heard that nozema pads specifically are bad for your skin, but we all know that the ance products on the shelf do more harm than good for your skin.

i'd look for a mild toner for your skin. they usually have toners for sensitive and regular skin. buy some cotton face pads (can be purchased anywhere) and instead of using the noxema pads, put some toner on a face pad and rub it on your face.

i don't know what kind of toner you should use as everyone is different, i personally like proactiv step two refining toner, but some people don't like it. start with something mild and use a trial and error process.

good luck :)

well i work outside for most of the day and sweat a lot so i use a pad during the day to clean my face because theres a lot of dirt on it..is there a better way to clean my face during the day

Noxema pads can actually be pretty harsh. You'd be better off just splashing some water on your face and then drying it with a towel (or air-drying, if you'd rather).

Using Noxema (or anything similar) all the time is going to irritate your skin. Just gently cleanse in the morning and at night, and if you need to, just use plain water during the day, like I said.

ahhh i see what you're meaning ... i work outside too and i just buy wet cloth packs from the dollar store. lol. they come in a little package and are quick for getting dirt and such off. of course, there are many brands of these out there such as st. ives, biore etc etc, i just use the ones from the dollar store because they are mild and don't irritate my face.