Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've heard that taking a vitamin that has to many things in it your not really benefiting from it because your body can't take in so many different things in at once effectively...

Does anyone think this is true, and if so what are the most important vitamins that I need to take. I've heard a lot about zinc...

Yeah maybe that's right, I take multivitamins every day but i'de say the most important ones are Zinc as it helps cell and skin regeneration, and Vitamin C!

But surely they wouldn't sell multivitamins if you're body couldn't cope with it? I think this is just a myth :)

The companies that sell Vitamins probably don't care if it doesn't absorb or not, so I don't think this would be a myth. But I recently started taking Vitamin C tablets (1666%) and I feel great now =D!

Zinc is good too, but Vitamin C is more for preventing, Zinc is for treating.

I've heard that taking a vitamin that has to many things in it your not really benefiting from it because your body can't take in so many different things in at once effectively...

Does anyone think this is true, and if so what are the most important vitamins that I need to take. I've heard a lot about zinc...

Actually, your body can take them in and more efficiently if you take them with food. If you don't, they're not absorbed as well.

Start with a good quality multiple vitamin with minerals, then think about adding fish oil. From there it depends on what you think you need. Many people take other supplements. Take a look through the threads. There is a ton of info on it.

I take a multi-vitamin (Source Naturals Life-Force Multiple No Iron) but I don't think there is any science proving one way or another that they are good or bad. If someone has a credible source saying that multi-vitamins are benefical, I would love to see it.

If you are going to take a multi-vitamin, I would recommend one using good forms of the vitamins such as NOW Adam or the one I take above.

I would recommend 50-100mg of Opti-Zinc (Zinc Methionine) per day as well as at least 2g of Vitamin C.

ahhaha i eat the gummy vitamins from costco wholesale...and i swear my acne is 10 times worse w/o em!!! LOL!

andd i drink antioxidant teas 3-5X a day!!! GGOOOODD LUCK! it helps trust meee!