Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MARYGRASS

Dianne and weight gain

i've been on dianne for 2 and a half months and it has worked fantastic for my acne and regulating my heavy periods

and i have noticed my face became rounder than usual like a moon shape

i want my face to become like an oval shape again like before

has anyone experienced this and

what did you do to maintain your weight while on dianne.

Hello,

I started Diane when i was 15 and i didnt notice a weight gain at the time, i think i figured i was just growing =P. I am still on it, but i took a break last summer for four months in which i did notice a bit of weight loss, but i was also exercising too. My advice is too just exercise more. Im not sure but i think this type of weight is "water" weight and ive looked into it, and they say to reduce water retention, drink more water :S, so im just trying to eat less and drink more water (which will help now that i might be starting spiro now too. I dont know, i think u might just have to live with it. Ur just going to have to decide if u would rather be a tad skinnier with acne, or nice clear skin and tad rounder. Ive come to like my body the way it is right now (im exercising everyday and im 115) and my advice is to eat healthy, drink water, and exercise (especially since diane does increase your risk of blood clots and heart attacks, ect.)

:) good luck