Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BRAZZY

SMOOTH FACE FOR MY SEXY LADIES ;]]

OK...SO ME BEING OF AN EXOTIC BACKGROUND, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH A FEW HAIRS ON MY UPPER LIP AND SIDE OF MY FACE (BABY HAIR). I KNOW ALL OF US WOMEN HAVE HAIR ON OUR FACES, BUT IF YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT MORE ON THE EXOTIC SIDE AND YOU HAVE DARKER HAIR YOU CAN SEE IT A LITTLE BIT MORE THEN THE LUCKY GIRLS WITH THE BLONDE PEACH FUZZ...I ALWAYS USE TO GO WAX MY UPPER LIP, AND TWEEZ ANY OTHER HAIR THAT WOULD BUG ME, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A FEW PIMPLES AND YOU SKIN GETS A LITTLE ON THE SENSITIVE SIDE WHETHER YOU ARE USING REGULAR OL BP OR RETINOIDS OR WHATEVER ELSE IS OUT THERE, WAXING IS OUT OF THE QUESTION. ANYWHOOO I WAS SEARCHING FOR DIFFERENET OPTIONS AND FOUND OUT ABOUT FACE THREADING. NOW NOBODY WANTS TO GO EVERY SINGLE WEEK AND PAY EXTRA MONEY TO WAX EYEBROWS (THATS WHAT I DO) PLUS PAY EXTRA MONEY TO GET YOUR LIP THREADED, OR WHATEVER ELSE IT IS YOU NEED TREADED. I FOUND THIS WONDERFUL LIL GADGET CALLED EPICARE. MAH OH MAN THIS THING IS AMAZING. ITS A LITTLE METAL SPRING, LOOKS LIKE A SHOWER TUBE, AND YOU BASICALLY TWIST IT AND MAKE IT IN TO A "U" SHAPE, AND ROLL IT OVER YOUR SKIN AND SERIOUSLY IN 2 SECONDS THE HAIR IS GONE. IT THE SAME AS TWEEZING FOR EXCEPT YOU GET A LOT OF HAIR AT THE SAME TIME, INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE FOR 10 HOURS TRYING TO PLUCK HAIR BY HAIR. WITH OUR BUSY LIFES WHO THE HECK HAS TIME FOR THAT? I JUST GOT IT FRIDAY AND IM VERY VERY IMPRESSED. I BOUGHT MINE FROM SOME UK BASED WEBSITE, AND EVERYONE WAS TELLING ME IT WAS A FAKE WEBSITE AND THE REALL SITE WAS US BASED, BUT I STILL GOT MY PRODUCT WITH NO PROBLEMS..,I REALLY DONT KNOW THE WEBSITE NAME BECAUSE I FORGOT, BUT IF YOU TYPE IN EPICARE, IT COMES UP RIGHT AWAY...AMAZING AND HAIR FREE LIKE WHOA...

ohhh..I never heard of this for the face! cool item! Thanks for the post BRAZZY, I just may get this for myself as I have the same problem with hair as you do. What a pain in the arse..LOL. I'm a bit older than you.. trust me, the older one gets the worse it becomes..not fun.

At first I wasn't sure what you meant, so I looked up EPICARE and found this YouTube tutorial on what it is and how to use it...

ohhh..I never heard of this for the face! cool item! Thanks for the post BRAZZY, I just may get this for myself as I have the same problem with hair as you do. What a pain in the arse..LOL. I'm a bit older than you.. trust me, the older one gets the worse it becomes..not fun.

At first I wasn't sure what you meant, so I looked up EPICARE and found this YouTube tutorial on what it is and how to use it...

Yes mam, thats the one. Thats exactly how I learned to use it, through that youtube video. That little stick is seriously a must have. Glad I could help = )

Edited by BRAZZY

this is awesome! i know that everybody has hair on their face, but my hair is much, much darker. (i'm a foreigner, haha). makeup alley gave the product 4.5/5 based on 31 reviews. it's worth a shot! thanks :)