Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Would you rather have tattoo like this over scars?

on my face hell no tatoos. but on my body i wouldnt mind.

I'm considering having tattoo on my back! I have a big mark. I was born like that! I haven't decided what kind of tattoo I will want :P

:surprised: That's terrible. She has a chance that those tattoo's can be lasered out to a great degree, but.. That's terrible. :|

If you read the news, she actually wanted three stars. But the tattoo guy said that she wanted 50s stars. They're going to remove her tattoo but she wants to keep the stars on her forehead.

No tattoos for me. I always wonder if people ever regret having gotten a tattoo. I mean that would be a nightmare, wouldn't it?

I've seen that once on TV. There was a woman who was "in love" with some guy who turned out to be a jackass. Anyway, while she was still into this guy she'd gotten a tattoo with his name... I saw her on TV when she was in the process of getting it lasered out. You could tell she had great mental stress due to it.

Also there are heaps of teenagers out here who get tattoos because it's trendy. :rolleyes: They get those 'tribal' tattoos? It's quite foolish, imo.

For other people it just comes naturally, it seems. And they're very happy with 'em. Like Rebecca Loos, for instance. I saw her get one. Some kind of thing on the back of her neck with the sun and the moon, as a referance to the different sides of her personality. :think:

But no tattoos for me.

:surprised: That's terrible. She has a chance that those tattoo's can be lasered out to a great degree, but.. That's terrible. :|

If you read the news, she actually wanted three stars. But the tattoo guy said that she wanted 50s stars. They're going to remove her tattoo but she wants to keep the stars on her forehead.

I dunno. It seems a little fishy to me that she "fell asleep" with a tattoo machine going right next to her ear and needles going into her face.

Unless the artist was a real creep, I seriously doubt he'd just keep adding stars willy-nilly while she slept, knowing full-well that she only wanted three. After all, his reputation was/is on the line, and I'm sure he realized that.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the girl was under the influence of who knows what, thought it would be a good idea to get tons of stars all over her face, the guy did it, and when she sobered up, she was like, "Oh, jeezus. My parents are going to kill me.", and blamed the artist.

I'm a guy, so stars on my face no.

But choosing like twins one with starts like but good skin that and one with a lot of scars but no tattoos.

I'd choose the stars, personally. Scars aren't that bad, but I just don't think tattoos are ugly, so to me that's almost like having perfect skin

I agree with Cest la vigne...this seems like a load of BS!! Either she was out of her mind on god knows what or she asked for the stars and didn't like the outcome. Having been tattooed alot myself, one DOES NOT just fall into a deep sleep like she claims. Its so rediculous!

Besides, if she only wanted three stars, that would've taken all of, what, ten minutes? I saw how tiny they were. If she fell asleep in the time it took to get the first three of those stars tattooed on, I'll eat my own ass.

HAHAHA IM TATTED UP FROM THE FEET UP, BUT I WOULD NEVER GET NOTHING ABOVE MY NECK...THAT JUST LOOKS SICK, AND HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET A JOB WITH ALL THAT MOLE LOOKIN CRAP ALL OVER YOUR FACE....ECKKK :rolleyes:

I dunno. It seems a little fishy to me that she "fell asleep" with a tattoo machine going right next to her ear and needles going into her face.

Unless the artist was a real creep, I seriously doubt he'd just keep adding stars willy-nilly while she slept, knowing full-well that she only wanted three. After all, his reputation was/is on the line, and I'm sure he realized that.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the girl was under the influence of who knows what, thought it would be a good idea to get tons of stars all over her face, the guy did it, and when she sobered up, she was like, "Oh, jeezus. My parents are going to kill me.", and blamed the artist.

I agree with Cest la vigne...this seems like a load of BS!! Either she was out of her mind on god knows what or she asked for the stars and didn't like the outcome. Having been tattooed alot myself, one DOES NOT just fall into a deep sleep like she claims. Its so rediculous!

Besides, if she only wanted three stars, that would've taken all of, what, ten minutes? I saw how tiny they were. If she fell asleep in the time it took to get the first three of those stars tattooed on, I'll eat my own ass.

That makes a lot of sense.

That makes a lot of sense.

Agreeing with ALL of the above. She would have had to have been seriously under the influence of something to fall asleep (I have several tattoos and unless I was fall-down-drunk I wouldn't be able to fall asleep during, ESPECIALLY if it was on my FACE), and I don't know what the laws in Belgium are, but here in the US, if you are under the influence of anything then good tattoo joints won't tattoo you. And as c'est put it, the guy who did it must have known the effect it could have on his business, so I doubt she actually WAS under the influence or else he wouldn't have done it. She probably made the whole thing up when she realized what she did.

No. I would not prefer 56 tattooed stars on my face over acne scars.

yeah sooo bad i read about that girl with the stars on her face!!

but i believe in no way that she "fell asleep"!! like that would happen while needles are piercing your skin!! and like the tatoo artist would just keep on putting more and more stars on her face!!just all biiiiiig BS excuses, because she was propably drunk and screwed up, stupid girl.

anyway, to answer your question, no i wouldnt have tatoo's rather than scars or acne.

tatoo's on the body can be awesome, but on the face is just strange

No way! And I don't even want three frickin' stars on my face like this girl asked for. Actually, I don't want any tattoos anywhere on me. :)

BTW:

Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them lol.

HAHA!! Yessss. Even better, the artist seems like a decent guy, too:

"But despite insisting she had asked for 56 stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.

He said: "Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client."

"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity." Mr Toumanaintz is now said to have withdrawn his cash offer and said from now on he will get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing."

No offense, but tattoos are no more than a means to attract attention.

Funny you should say that because I partially disgree. Though, I will say I have definitely met some people who have. I have a large chest piece and I got it as a memorial to my late mom, and not for attention. Also, I have no regrets because I love the art. I actually hate drawing attention to myself and I usually keep it covered up with a turtleneck or scarf when I can. Too bad it's summer. I get a lot of "did that hurt?" :wall: