Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really like this look, the red/orangey one in the top right of that square there. Does anyone think this would look weird with dark hazel eyes? I think it looks cool there because that girl has green eyes which is the complement of red. I also have dark brown hair and light-medium olive-y skin at the moment.

Just make sure you go for a strong, bright red and a vibrant orange. Stay away from pinky or yellow tones as this will just make your eyes look unhealthy and tired! I love experimenting with eyeshadows!

It could make you look like you've been crying! :D

Lol, I used to use red and magenta lip liners as eyeliner when I was younger, and a teacher came up to me in school one day and asked me if I was "doing the drugs". Hehehe.

Thanks for the comments/tips. I went to sephora yesterday and they didn't have names...just numbers :eh:. I might check out the kryolan stuff......I'm not so sure it would go well with my eyes, though :think:. Really looks great with green eyes

I have hazel eyes, dark brown hair, and olive skin too. I used blush and some orangey eyeshadow on my lid. It's not quite as bright as hers, but you get the gist.

The first shot is from my laptop in regular room lighting and the second is from my camera in bathroom lighting...the true color of this is somewhere in between the two...:shrug:

Looks like a peach color to me, looks really nice. Not sure how it would begin to look as it becomes a more saturated and vibrant red :think:

I think I'm going to buy those MUFE colors next time I'm at sephora