Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys !

Ok, so I was in a party with my GF and she said to me "your skin is soooo smoth", and i was like are you damnit serious? because my skin is full of scars but not acne at all.

Is it posible that love make people blind, because I mean, when you love somebody you just think is perfect no matter how it looks.

Btw I didn't respone to my GF, i just looked at her and kiss her.

I'm with you there man

Been going out with my girlfriend for a bout 7-8 months, she's an incredible person and I just can't understand what makes her attracted to me, especially the last few months, when i've had a MASSIVE breakout and i've got red marks galore all over

I just dunnno man, all I'd say is, be happy, you've got someone who sees past acne

I don't know if it makes people blind but maybe she just likes you for you and knows that your skin (like most peoples) will go through stages of bad and good. Personally I'm a girl with on and off acne and I'm dating a guy who has on and off acne. I see his acne and I could care less. I know he washes his face and takes care of himself. I can't stop loving him because today he's got a zit. If that makes any sense. lol.

p.s. For girls/guys out there that won't date someone or breaks up with someone because of their acne....I hope those people go forever alone. Cause how can you not like someone just because they have a problem that they can't make instantly better? That's just my two cents.

Hey guys !

Ok, so I was in a party with my GF and she said to me "your skin is soooo smoth", and i was like are you damnit serious? because my skin is full of scars but not acne at all.

Is it posible that love make people blind, because I mean, when you love somebody you just think is perfect no matter how it looks.

No, love is just based on much more than simply what you look like. ;)

Aw, thanks for sharing this moment with us! I love when people do this because it shows everybody else that sometimes when people see us, they don't see scars, or acne, or whatever else we are self conscious about. Instead, they see the beauty, both inner and outer. Sure, your girlfriend sees you in a wonderful light, but you are your own worst critic. Even people around you probably barely notice your scars. The most important thing is to live as if you don't have any, because who will notice them then? =)

I don't know why, but for me when I know someone really well and like their personality a lot, I find them more physically attractive.

That's lovely!

This just shows how how you view yourself and how others view you aren't always the same.

My boyfriend once commented that he loved the 'cute little freckles on my nose' when what he was actually referring to was my huge, disgusting blackheads!

I don't know if love is blind or whatever but I do know that people will never think as critically of you as you think of yourself.

Your GF definitely sounds like a keeper!

I have no idea. Maybe she really does think your skin is smooth? That sounds like a good thing to hear.

Thanks a lot for your replies guys !!!

But I definitely believe that there’s always somebody who loves you no matter what defects you have, we are so many people in the world that no matter how you look or how ugly do you feel, someone will look at you and tell you “I love youâ€.

Hey guys !

awwwww that is so cute, see , she thinks y our skin is beautiful, that's a good thing. scarred skin can still be smooth, i dont mind scars on a guy. just accept it, be happy. awwww :angel:

my story is the opposite man :'(

i was in love with my girlfriend and she also .. but i got this horrible severe acne ! she told me one day ! that she broke out with me ! i told her to give me one reason to do that ! SHE SAD YOU HAVE ACNE & your not hot anymore .... damn i remembre that moment till today & that day i felt that my acne beated me ..

SHE SAD YOU HAVE ACNE & your not hot anymore

If she's that superficial then you are far better off without her, honestly.

Scars are infact a lot less noticeable than red spots on your face. Some lightings actually are good at hiding scars, but the natural day lighting is good at revealing it.

SHE SAD YOU HAVE ACNE & your not hot anymore

If she's that superficial then you are far better off without her, honestly.

you didnt see my face... I TURNED TO A FUCKING MONSTER ..ACNE IS EVRYWHERE IN MY FACE !!

you didnt see my face... I TURNED TO A FUCKING MONSTER ..ACNE IS EVRYWHERE IN MY FACE !!

The fact still remains though - nobody needs someone like that in their life. It's not too much at all to ask for support and compassion. If people can't see beyond acne and look to things that really matter in the long run, it's their loss. Whilst I genuinely do believe that, I can appreciate how horrible it must be to be on the receiving end, but at least you were brave enough to put yourself out there to begin with. Easier said than done, I'm sure,but it would also be important not to let that one incident define things or hold you back.

sometimes i think my bf is totally blind like he seriously needs to go to an eye doctor...

he'll touch my face and be like "omg your skin is so soft and perfect" or he'll tell me i dont need makeup

and im like...........WUT blink.png

granted, the times he says this my skin is usually on the better side but still....

wish i could see myself with his eyes sheeeeesh

My boyfriend once commented that he loved the 'cute little freckles on my nose' when what he was actually referring to was my huge, disgusting blackheads!

Hahaha, I wish I could pass off the blackheads on my nose as 'cute little freckles'! Lol :)