Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lighterbeing

Jane Iredale and choosing a color?

I just purchased Jane Iredale liquid mineral makeup, and think it will be my favorite of all time! I have used most of the powder mineral makeups, and have been only soso satisfied with the results. However, this one I only put on my forearm and after sleeping, washing my hands many times, I can still see it and my skin looks so much better on that side (I have a lot of sun damage on my arms and hands, face too, but that is improving with all the acne products I use).

I will be unable to use the one I purchased, it is much too dark unless I get a tan, which I usually avoid. It is difficult to pick a shade by the pictures. I do not know of a retailer who carries this line. My skin is medium, not light, with pink undertones, I have mild rosacea. I tan fairly easily but also burn easily. Brown hair, green eyes. Anyone with a similar skin tone who has used the same product and found a good color? I know this is a difficult question. Do you think if I call the company they will be able to assist me in choosing a color? Thanks for any help!