Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paperscissoroxie

just want to say hello and describe my progress

i copied & pasted from my because i'm lazy LOL:

hi everyone!

i'm roxanne and i have suffered with acne for only about 2-3 years. it has always been very moderate but annoying none the less. i wanted to create this blog to record my progress and hopefully get some feedback from some of you who may be regimen-pro's by now. feedback is much appreciated <333

well today is day 10 of the regimen. my skin is SUPER dry and SUPER flakey, which i don't know what to do about -- well, i have decided to cut back on the BP to only once a day. i've chosen to only use it at night and only use about 1/2 a pump. i have also been reading that it is helpful to drink a good amount of water throughout the day, which i don't do but will definitely begin to do so.

i will post pictures soon from last week up until this week to show you all my progress. feel free to tell me your story :dance:

i'm hoping that this cutback on BP will prove to be beneficial. my skin feels very strange. as if it has been burnt. i don't know if that's supposed to happen or if i didn't cut back on BP in time. i'm scared :redface: but i will fight on..

I've moved this to the Acne.org Regimen Logs section.

You can also keep a log here if you don't want to do it in your blog. Logs are easier for other people to find and follow when they're on the boards. ; )