Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jack4740

My accutance side effects so far, please help?

I have just started taking accutane 5 days ago, I am on 4 tablets a day!, for 3 and half months. Already I have dry skin, dry nostrils, dry and soar lips, and I have had 2 nose bleeds already, I have just recently noticed that i feel a slight numbness in my left finger, kinda like a pins and needles sesation, is this normal? I just don't want accutane to interfer with my blood supply and permanantly kill my litte finger.

Thanks

I am on 20mg a day, and that works out me taking 4 tablets either one after each other or 4 throughout the day. To be honest, I can still move it and it is'nt like its painful, just a bit annoying when I think about it, thats all. If it's just a side affect that does nothing serious I can live with it for 3 and half months.

I am on 20mg a day, and that works out me taking 4 tablets either one after each other or 4 throughout the day. To be honest, I can still move it and it is'nt like its painful, just a bit annoying when I think about it, thats all. If it's just a side affect that does nothing serious I can live with it for 3 and half months.

I belive you are saying you are taking (4) 5mg tabs a day. Which is a low dose..

As for your finger I would still mention it to your derm and just pay attention to body and how you feel.

As for it just being a side effect, it is not a common one, As for if it will go away at the end of your course, maybe, maybe not.

Good Luck