Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiwi_22

Question about Foundation while on Differin

Hello!

I am on a couple topical creams right now (differin and dalacin t)

I had a dermotologist appointment a couple weeks ago and she told me to come back in 6 months so won't be able to ask her this question which is why im asking here.

I'm currently using Clinique's Even Better Skin Corrector Foundation. Is it okay to use this foundation while using topical creams? I don't want anything to make my skin worse.

I really hope someone can help me out!

Since you haven't recieved any responses, I'm going to move this to the cosmetic section in hopes that you recieve more answers.

Personally, I've used relatively cheap foundation (from walmart, no less), and while I don't use much, it does it's job and I've never had any problems.

I'm using that foundation too! I used it while on differin and it wasn't that that caused me problems but the differin itself (really bad reaction to it). I'm still using that specific foundation, i find it's great for covering stuff up, but i have no idea how to sort my acne right now. What's your regime?

Guest missyjean130

Mmm,I love Differin. You apply it at night and you apply makeup in the morning after you wash your face,no harm done.

All I can say is exfoliate before you put on your makeup,retinoids make your skin shed fast =)

I don't know whether your make up is good for acne prone skin,however.

I'm on DifferenXP, and makeup has been fine. I always go into my appointments with make up on actually. He asks what makeup I use (mineral makeup), and my derm is fine with it. I know Clinique is made for very sensitive skin, so it'll probably be alright.