Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forever16

My acne isnt affecting only me..

So today was a school day but my mom said it was okay that we could stay home right..So anyways when i woke up she came to me and asked if i would want to go to the movies and i ofcourse said yes so i was all excited and i went to my sis and woke her up and told her and she agreed to go to but after i washed off the duac and i looked in the mirror i regretted ever saying that i wanted to go I have a very bad breakout going on right now and i knew i couldnt put make up on it unless i wanted to make it worse so i told my mom i didnt want to go and she got alll bummed out so i was like well let me give it a try and see how it goes so i spent 30 PAINFUl minutes in my room trying to put make on but it ended up just making it worse and i gave up and washed my makeup off and told my mom i wasnt going she tried to convince me to go again but when i said no she started crying saying she was sick of my fckn acne and she said "Im not going without you so me and becca can just stay home with you cuz i know when i leave you are going to start crying."

And I said "No im not cuz i dont care anymore just go." So finally after two more attempts of trying to get me to go she gave up..Now i am left in my room, my face is hurting, im alone and crying and i have noone to turn to or talk wit..

so heres the question my mom is still here and said if i change my mind she will wait for me and take me soo should i go without makeup and not care wat anyone thinks bout me???

Or should i just stay home??

First of all why is your Mom letting you stay home on a school day? You are not sick.

If you do go you can always wear a hoodie and big sunglasses, then at least most of your face will be covered if you choose not to wear makeup. If it were me I would just stay home and let my skin rest.

You should definitely GO.

Who the hell is going to notice your skin in a dark movie theater anyway? No one you know is probably going to be there.

I think you should go with your family and watch a nice comedy, like Up or Night at the Museum 2. Laughter does wonders.

You should definitely GO.

Who the hell is going to notice your skin in a dark movie theater anyway? No one you know is probably going to be there.

I think you should go with your family and watch a nice comedy, like Up or Night at the Museum 2. Laughter does wonders.

Haha your right i ended up going and i had a blast we watched Up and i really enjoyed it it was the first 3-D movie i have ever seen")

But when the lights came up i went to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror all my worrys came back along with grief so i ended up telling my mom i didnt want to go out and eat and i came home instead...Well i dont regret it though i had a fun time.")