Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acne SUCKS.

what would you rate my acne?

i'm not very sure. these pictures are 2 weeks old and my acne cleared up a bit but still.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd69/fa...ot_20090518.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd69/fa..._20090518_1.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd69/fa..._20090518_2.jpg

would you rate my acne severe? and are all the *scars* i have actual scars that will fade really slowly or be permanent or are they just red marks?

Id say its moderate, but thats only your forehead, the rest of your skin is clear.

Also I dont think you will scar, the forehead is fairly resistant to scarring compared to say the cheeks.

im not goin to lie, your forehead is the only part that is pretty moderate and somewhat serious acne. the rest of you, you look great, really pretty face..depending on your age, you should def. get it checked out

i would rate your acne as the lowest form of moderate heading towards mild.... The redmarks tend to give your forehead an inflamed look which would make it seem like you have more acne than you really do but that will all change once the redmarks fade...

It only looks severe because of the red marks left behind, i only see a couple active ones.

What regimen and products are you using?

It only looks severe because of the red marks left behind, i only see a couple active ones.

I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment.

Original poster: those are red marks; you can check out the Red Marks left after acne forum and read the pinned posts at the top of that forum. There is a lot of helpful information there. :)

I'm also moving this post to the mild/moderate acne forum. :)

I wish i only had acne on my forehead! find a redmark treatment and youll look great

Mild moderate, and you only have it on your forehead luckyyy. I have it on my face except on my forehead haha.

I second that. Id rate your acne as mild by the way

Mild-moderate, you are so incredibly lucky it is on your forehead. Forehead doesn't scar as much and you can push some bangs down and cover most of it. You are a very cute girl :angel:

Mild moderate, and you only have it on your forehead luckyyy. I have it on my face except on my forehead haha.

Yep, me too! My forehead is the one place I dont break out anymore