Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It does not belong in Announcements and Feedback, which is about operation of the site itself.

Check out the header under Announcements and Feedback: Technical issues on the boards. To have an acne related question answered, make sure to post in one of the other forums below.

And here's the header under the Emotional and psychological effects of acne forum:

Need a place to post your feelings? Want to lend support? Do it here.

Best fit, here.

It might be more of a confidence booster if they had more severe acne like big red cysts all over their face. I appreciate people for trying on these celeb pics but it doesn't make me feel any better. They have mild to moderate acne and scarring at best. The other thing is most celebrities look amazing even with scars. A regular person on the other hand generally has average looks with twice the acne and scarring. These forums make me feel better because I can relate to real people, Brad Pitt on the other hand, uh no.....

WTF! there still gorgeous no matter what. my face is full of ugly scars how is a pimple supposed to make me feel better, ugh!

alright honestly guys, i really did this to show that even the top celebs get acne, even know lot of them wasnt really that bad, they still had noticeable blemishes, and for people that think to themselves why me...well it isnt just you. im sorry if people didnt take the positive out of this

no offense to anyone on here..but who is it you go out and watch movies for, look at pictures of, it is celebrities..yeah you relate more to people here..but by me postin that link, i wanted people to know that its not just regular people that get it, even the people that we pay to see in movies and people we admire still have flaws, it shows that everyone is human, like i said before, im really sorry if people took it the wrong way

I know you're just trying to help. :) It's all good. People derive comfort in individual ways.