Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I'm a 33 y.o female from Southeast Texas and I found this site while trying to find some info on acne. I've had a few pimples off and on when I was younger but once I graduated H.S. it started getting worse. It's off and on and usually occurs around that time of the month (I'm on B.C.) and gets really infected sometimes. I always have black heads, large pores and dry patches/oily patches which makes it really hard to wear makeup. I have tried countless OTC meds and homeopathic solutions not to mention taking supplements (which do my body good anyways). I was a member of Pro @ctiv and all it did was make my face break out with tiny bumps and irritated my acne more. I watched and read Dan's tutorials and regimen and decided to go find the Basis soap and 2.5% B.P and the moisturizer........I've been using that for about a week and the results are great. The tiny bumps and oily skin have given way to a lot smoother skin already. The acne is also healing. Well, now the little tiny tube of B.P I purchased is almost out and with the price tag of $5-$6 a pop...well I decided to buy Dan's B.P in the 8 oz bottle and also purchase the AHA just a bit ago to try. Really don't have much to lose and the guarantee the site has is a plus. Haven't visited a Dermotologist yet but I would rather try something as simple as washing, treating and moisturizing.

Great forum btw....wonderful for those of us who are at wits end on acne control!

Hi there, ck75. I am in total :wub: with the aha+. It's not only wonderful for the face, but for the neck and hands, too! Can't rave enough about this stuff. :) The bp is great, too - not thick or smelly. I'm glad the regimen is working well for you so far. Best wishes to you. Keep us posted, please!

i just wanted to say HI to a fello TEXAN im down on the texas coast.im 38 male i've had ance sence the later years of high school like you i tryed everything finaly went to a derm and been on accutane 4 months with great results.but anyway just wantad to say HI an the best of luck to you in the fight against ance

:D Thanks for the greetings and I just received my Treatment & AHA in the mail the other day and I really love it. I think my face needs time of course with the new products first before I comment, but so far I'm happy. It's great buying b.p. in a larger bottle--it just makes sense and it's a lot better for our environment ( I recycle plastics). A big hello to a fellow Texan..keep cool and best of luck to you also!