Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sxdwfgtrhyuj

Well if you didn't know already, apple cider vinegar works.

I suffered from acne for years and I have brown skin and when I get acne, I get dark marks on my skin which can last for over a year (hyperpigmentation). Before I went on antibiotics I had marks all over my cheeks and chin which had been there for over 4 months.

About two weeks ago I started using AVC all over my face at first undiluted then 50/50 AVC and water. I still used undiluted AVC on the marks using a cotton tip.

So I've just looked in the mirror today and I noticed that everything has faded, of course the marks are still there but they're much lighter and smaller. It really was an amazing feeling seeing how much it had improved. :)

I couldn't drink it because it tastes horrible even when it was heavily diluted. I don't see how drinking it could fade red marks though.

I couldn't drink it because it tastes horrible even when it was heavily diluted. I don't see how drinking it could fade red marks though.

Ill try this thx, but how exatly did you dilute it? can you give me orders on how to do it plz

Ill try this thx, but how exatly did you dilute it? can you give me orders on how to do it plz

Example: I used 1 tablespoon of AVC, then I add 1 tablespoon of water to the AVC, you can do 2tablespoon,3,4, etc. Just put the same amount of water and ACV together and it should be considered a 50/50 ratio. That's basically it, diluting is just reducing the acid in the ACV so it doesnt sting as much.

I've just come back after a few months to say that ACV has REALLY helped my skin, at this point nearly all the marks are completely faded and you almost can't tell I had acne any more. It's truly amazing.

been a long time someone has been on this but I have been wondering..

Are you suppose to leave on the ACV or wash it off after like 10 min or something.

I use Emu oil as a moisturizer I was going to put this on after.

I've started this for the last 2 days but I want to know if i'm doing it right. Please let me know.

Heres what I do:

I get a cup

I get a spoon

I put 2 spoons of water in the cup

I put 1 spoon of Apple cider V in the cup and then mix

Finally I use a cotton ball as dab it on my face.

Does it sound right? Thanks.