Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarsruinlife

Can SUBCISION cause some damage

Hi guys so far i've had 3 subcisions and i'm thinking of getting 2 more subcision but i'm afraid if it can damage my newly built collagen as i've heard that collagen is extremely fragile so please give your thoughts on this before i get it done. And its been over 3 months since i've had subcision. Thanks

how badly scarred are you?

you already done 3.. I wouldnt do anymore ( I did just one subcision.. afraid to do another haha)

subcision can leave scars, you know.

Anyway

you've got improvement?

how about fillers, like radiesse, who stimulates collagen production and last 2 years or more? :think:

how badly scarred are you?

you already done 3.. I wouldnt do anymore ( I did just one subcision.. afraid to do another haha)

subcision can leave scars, you know.

Anyway

you've got improvement?

how about fillers, like radiesse, who stimulates collagen production and last 2 years or more? :think:

What kind of scars did subCIsion left for you. And i'm not interested for any temporary filler anyway wat i want to know if it will cause some damage to the collagen.

Please people help me please give me some information about this if subcision will damage any collagen built so far. ........ Please help cause i dont want to regret....

Please people help me please give me some information about this if subcision will damage any collagen built so far. ........ Please help cause i dont want to regret....

Why dont u ask your doctor as I would like to know as well.

I once heard from a doctor that after subcision ,nothing should be done to the sites becos u'd want the healing to take place on its natural course without any fast healing.The reason is the blood clot acts sort of like PRP.The blood will stimulate collagen growth under the scars.

I asked my derm Dr Chu yesterday when he was performed subcision on me,how many subs can a person have,he said,depends on how many that person want to have.

No charge to me bc i had the subcision done on the NHS (Treatment is free on the NHS if u are a taxpayer in the UK).