Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everybody ;) I need a little advice : my acne is really mild, but i wanted to be perfectly clear so i started DKR like 4-6 weeks ago (i dont remember :) ) The regimen dehydrated my skin that much that fine lines have started to form on my forehead and wrinkles around my eyes so i have decided to stop the regimen and i bought AHA+ to use just that.I wanted to use it every other day but im considering to use it every day since after two applications i can say that my skin seems to be tolerating the AHA+ perfectly.So my question is : is it safe to use it every day or should i stay on every other day application.Whay do you think?

If your skin can tolerate it, you can use it ever day. It's pretty strong stuff though, which is why it usually isn't necessary to use it more than a few times a week.

Many people have found, though, that AHA alone doesn't do as good a job as BP at keeping skin clear.

yeah, i know that AHA isn't such effective as BP but my face was SO dehydrated :confused: i was not flaky or dry, actually i was little oily in T-zone as usually (i got combination skin) but very unhealthy and dehydrated.i was using BP many years ago in my teen-age years and i was really satisfied but now as im 24 (25 next month) this isn't for me.anyway i like acne.org AHA+ very very much :chuck: