Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:dance:

Over the last few years i have had mild to moderate acne and now i have finally found a product that actually works. :surprised:

I have tried everything Oxytetracycline, minocycline, bla bla bla. Panoxyl creams etc etc..

Anyways i was on amzon and thot id try one of those little 3 step acne kits

I bought a kit called Loreal acne daily control kit for £7.50.

It consisted of

Pore-Clearing Cleanser Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment

Skin-Clarifying Toner

Blemish-Fighting Lotion Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment

Product Description

Fights acne-causing bacteria to continuously prevent breakouts. With 2% Salicylic Acid and 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. Easy, 3-step system powered by dermatologist prescribed medicines. Continuously treats and prevents all symptoms of acne while soothing inflammation. Gently exfoliates and renews so skin stays healthy-looking and beautifully clear. 3 Step System Includes: Step 1: Pore-Clearing Cleanser 4.3 fl. oz (128 ml). Step 2: Skin-Clarifying Toner 4.3 fl. oz (128 ml). Step 3: Blemish-Preventing Moisturizer 2.2 fl. oz (66 ml). Approximately 6 weeks supply. Dermatologist endorsed. Recommended for: Adult Acne Prone Skin, Ongoing Breakouts. Breakouts begin when excess oil and dead surface cells build up, causing bacteria to irritate pores. Now, you can treat and prevent breakouts in just 3 easy steps. L'Oreal Paris brings you Acne Response Daily Adult Acne Regimen - Powered by unique combination of dermatologist prescribed medicine, this 5-minute daily regimen eliminates the breakout cycle by killing acne causing bacteria to continuously treat acne 24 hours a day. With consistent use, skin stays healthy - looking and beautifully clear. Step 1: Pore-Clearing Cleanser - Gently unclogs pores and removes dirt, oil and impurities to leave skin fresh and clean. With 2% Salicylic Acid, effectively clears pores without irritation. Gentle micro-beads exfoliate to remove dead skin cells for optimal penetration of blemish fighting medicines. Step 2: Skin - Clarifying Toner - Clarifies skin to leave it smooth, shine free and refreshed. With a gentle level of Glycolic Acid, eliminates excess oil and visibly minimizes pores. Soothing botanical helps alleviate redness and calms skin. Step 3: Blemish-Preventing Moisturizer - Heals blemishes and prevents new breakouts all day and night. With 2.6% Benzoyl Peroxide, targets acne causing bacteria to stop acne before it starts. Within Four Weeks - Blackheads, whiteheads and pimples are cleared, breakouts and oil are under control.

Im not kidding, ive been using it for just over 5 weeks and my skin is totally clear. Its actually unbeliveable and i would fully recommend it to everybody to try and see the results.

The only place i have seen it is on Amazon tho, i cant seem to buy it in the shops thats the only downside lol.

Any ways Good luck :):dance: