Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paintball4lifepk

DESPERATE FOR HELP!!!!!!

So Here of my list of products that have not worked for me.

Pronexin

Clearasil

Acne Free

Oxy pads

Oxy pads for sensitive skin

Neutrogena Wave

Neutrogena Cleansing Mask

Oxy Spot Treatment

Mario Bedescu Drying Lotion

Equate Glycerine based facial soap

Clearasil Ultra

Baking Soda Mask

I'm kinda screwed because both chemical based and all natural products have failed me. I have moderate acne but if it gets any worse at all it will be considered severe. I also have very moderate body acne. I can't go to a derm for a while and I need this problem taken care of in a decent amount of time (1-4 weeks) Could you list any products that are non BP/Salicylic Acid that have good reviews? I'm thinking about the Simple Basics Skin Care system but i'm not quite sure since it contains a few astringents. ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

To be honest with you, my list of product failures is longer than yours. I tried everything and I also have a weird reaction to BP. I would recommend you to just let your skin rest for a while. Many of residues from the products you have used have accumulated in your pores and maybe that's why you see no improvement. Have you tried probiotics? They improved my acne condition. Also, I started icing, just putting ice over your pimple/zits to neutralize any bacteria/debris left on your skin. It is working fine.

Good luck and just keep in mind that you are not alone in this battle

Best,

<3

To be honest with you, my list of product failures is longer than yours. I tried everything and I also have a weird reaction to BP. I would recommend you to just let your skin rest for a while. Many of residues from the products you have used have accumulated in your pores and maybe that's why you see no improvement. Have you tried probiotics? They improved my acne condition. Also, I started icing, just putting ice over your pimple/zits to neutralize any bacteria/debris left on your skin. It is working fine.

Good luck and just keep in mind that you are not alone in this battle

Best,

<3

No,I have not tried Probiotics. The only products I have used within the past month are Pronexin and Mario Bedescu Drying Lotion. I have been letting my skin rest for a while though. Thanks for the icing tip though.

Have you tried Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick? It is all natural. I wouldn't say it erased all my pimples but decreased them dramatically.