aveeno skin brightening scrub

Duac mixed with cerave moisturizer

smashbox photofinish oil free primer

clinique "even better" foundation

BE concealer

BE/clinique loose powder

take 2 DIM pills

NIGHT

cerave clenser/Prescription BP wash (not sure which one)

tazorac .1 mixed with cerave moisturizer every other night (just started and am building up to every day application)

asprin mask overnight on off nights (since i read you can build an immunity to it, i'll alternate with a few moistuizer/BP nights)

take 1 solodyn pill

i'm also looking into clinique's even better serum, does anyone know if this can be used in conjunction with my regimen/is safe to use on acne prone skin like mine, and if so where can it fit in? i'd really like to try it.

for refrence i get white heads mainly and some of the smaller but inflamed red ones. i've been noticing a big difference in breakout reduction but i just got a facial last week and i think this may be the product of that. might not though as i get them all the time and it's never stayed this clear for this long.

my big concern now is red/brown marks. i plan on trying everything to fade them and as you can see have already started a number of things....hoping something works! i have fair/medium skin but most of the left over hyperpigmentation is a more browning color than red as far as i can tell. looks like lighter toned and slightly larger freckles. i have some scarring also on my left cheek but i've already undergone fraxel for that and i'm planning on scheduling two more treatments when i see the doctor in 2 weeks. hopefully i'm still clear by then and can schedule them!

also here's the ingredients for the even better serum:

Ingredients:

water, dimethicone, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, butylene, glycol, yeast extrct, ascorbyl glucoside, hordeum vulgare extract, betula alba bark extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, morus bombycis (mulberry) root extract, trametes versicolar extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, saccharomyces lysate extract, turmeric root extract,, rice brain extract, grapefruit peel extract, wheat germ extract, peg-6, peg-10 dimethicone, cholesterol, salicylic acid, polysorbate 20, isohexadecane, propylene glycol dicaprate, caffeine, sodium rna, acetylglucosamine, simethicone, tromethamine, caprylyl glycol, glycyrrhetinic acid, polysorbate 80, DI-C12-18 alkyl dimonium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, squalane, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, hexylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate, acrylamide copolymer, sodium salicytate, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, yellow 5, yellow 6