Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I am traveling to Texas this summer and I was wondering if they will allow me to bring these products (Dan's cleanser, bp, aha) passed the airport security measures. I have never done this before and was hoping for some answers. Thanks guys!

around last year when i was using benzoly beroxide cream i took a 6oz bottle with me to travel with when i tried to get through the airport bag check they checked my bag and said it was too big to take with me on board.... u can imagine how pissed i was

http://www.tsa.gov/311/index.shtm You can easily buy containers of the right size in almost any drugstore and put the product from the larger bottles into the ones you can carry on board.

I think you can put the larger bottles into your checked luggage; not sure, you'd have to CALL the airline. If you do put larger bottles into the luggage make sure you put them into separate waterproof bags in case the luggage handlers crunch up your bottles. Imagine BP spilling all over your clothes! :shock: