Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
belladonna1234

how do i look with make-up on?

I have a pic of me in my gallery. I'm wearing revlon colour stay foundation and a setting powder with vichy conceler. Does my skin look acceptable with make-up on? (note there is one big spot in the pic i forgot to cover :P)

My skin is slowly improving, but i still feel better with make-up on.

any comments would be appreciated.

:)

I have a pic of me in my gallery. I'm wearing revlon colour stay foundation and a setting powder with vichy conceler. Does my skin look acceptable with make-up on? (note there is one big spot in the pic i forgot to cover :P)

My skin is slowly improving, but i still feel better with make-up on.

any comments would be appreciated.

:)

You look fine, but I can't really see the texture of your skin, probably because of the flash. I suggest setting your camera to a "macro" setting and not using the flash. Take your photo during the day and that way you'll be able to scrutinize your progress if that's your goal LOL. That's what I do, but I haven't posted the photos on here yet. My face is improving, so therefore my bumps are easier to camouflage because they are more flat, and my red spots are slowly fading.

Nutrition:

I have just begun drinking green smoothies on 3/13/2008.

Carlson Super Omega 3 Fish Oil

I alternate between eating salads loaded with veggies and chicken w/no skin

I eat 2 pieces of fruit per day

I exercise once every other week moderately due to time constrictions

---ELEXTRIC FEEL DO YOU MAKE YOUR OW GREEN TEA SMOOTHIES OR DO YOU GET THEM FROM STARBUCKS? PLZ GIVE ME RECIPE!

Nutrition:

I have just begun drinking green smoothies on 3/13/2008.

Carlson Super Omega 3 Fish Oil

I alternate between eating salads loaded with veggies and chicken w/no skin

I eat 2 pieces of fruit per day

I exercise once every other week moderately due to time constrictions

---ELEXTRIC FEEL DO YOU MAKE YOUR OW GREEN TEA SMOOTHIES OR DO YOU GET THEM FROM STARBUCKS? PLZ GIVE ME RECIPE!

They aren't "green tea" smoothies, they are just green meaning that they contain leafy greens i.e. spinach, collards, etc. They also contain fruit and they are blended together. There's more info on how to make them here: Green Smoothies

you have really nice eyes and i like your hair. & your skin looks clear. i don't know what spot you're talking about. lol.

you have really nice eyes and i like your hair. & your skin looks clear. i don't know what spot you're talking about. lol.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture. What spot? :lol: The flash does obscure finer details though, not that it really matters as you look just loverly.

hey, everyone thanks for the comments :)

acne-battle: my eyes are blue, and also, my skin is just really pale lol

I do have acne quite moderate that pic is in good-lighting and lots of make-up. I guess that's the advantage girls have!

You look excellent, and your skin looks georgeous, whatever it is you're doing with your makeup, just keep it up until your skin clears, then you wont have to worry about anything!